The overall purpose of the Revalidation Support Unit (RSU) is to support and improve professional standards through revalidation, appraisal and CPD.
We have a broad remit which includes
- Management of the online Medical Appraisal Revalidation System (MARS) for both Primary Care and Secondary Care doctors in Wales
- Delivery of CPD, events and training for doctors in Wales
- Management of the GP Appraisal Process
- Leading on Quality Management systems and providing support for Revalidation.
Working together as a team is important to us and underpins everything we do – we achieve more together than we can separately.
Our team ethos is that we...
- Focus on the needs of our customers
- Make best use of our knowledge, skills and expertise
- Have a positive, proactive, can-do outlook
- Enjoy healthy challenge and competition
- Share good practice and work collaboratively with others
- Support and value each other
- Practice continuous improvement
- Strive for excellence
There is currently no news.